Summer Camp at Van Avery Prep gives campers opportunities to explore special interests in a safe, relaxed environment. Our Summer Camp consists of four two-week sessions. Every week campers engage in themed activities that range from science and technology to engineering and art. Our 2018 summer sessions will host the following exciting camps!
2018 Van Avery Prep Summer Camps:
- Surf and Splash Camp – Wear your swimsuit and be prepared to get wet! Campers will also enjoy a unit on marine biology.
- Stars and Stripes Culinary Camp – This patriotic camp will have campers engaged in everything from baking a homemade apple pie to decorating bikes/scooters and riding them in their very own 4th of July parade.
- Sports Camp - This camp will expose campers to a variety of sports and recreational activities.
- Spies & CSI Investigative Camp – Calling all Junior Detectives! Get ready to investigate a crime scene!
- Future Animal Vet Camp – If you love animals, this camp is for you!
- iCreate Art Camp – Campers will explore different mediums as they create both 2D and 3D masterpieces!
- Circus Camp – The Greatest Camp on Earth! Campers will create their very own circus acts, learn to apply character make-up, and have fun clowning around!
- Technology Camp – Strengthen their computer skills as they engage in coding, digital storytelling and so much more!
The VAP Summer Camp program is opened to students enrolled at Van Avery Prep.